Vision B2B works best on a retained basis offering marketing planning and outsourced marketing consulting, counsel and support. We also take on specific projects subject to availability.
After a career working with the likes of Abbott Labs, AstraZeneca, GSK, Roche, Novatis and Sanofi-Aventis (pharmaceuticals), ADM, Carbery, Synergy (food/nutrition), ATG Access, BP/Castrol, David Brown, EA Technology, ESR Technology, NASH Seals, Pentair, tna, Tranter and Tyco (engineering), Rene now works predominantly with UK b2b focused businesses, keen on growth and wanting to provide value in their own sector ‘supply chains’.
We cover planning and implementation of the following
- Communications strategy planning
- Marketing audits and plans
- Mapping customer journeys and touch points through sales and marketing channels
- Development of full marketing plans
- Tactical implementation of plans across branding, advertising and media planning, PR, emarketing, digital media, Internet and events
- Copy and content for PR, websites, email marketing and individual ‘expertise’ campaigns
- Management of social media accounts, digital PR campaigns, blogs, micro blogging, content aggregation and distribution
Elaine Keep, Head of Marketing at BriefYourMarket.com says
“Having met Rene at a CIM event I was impressed by the volume of knowledge Rene has on B2B marketing gained from years in the sector. With a move into new niches planned for the upcoming year I asked Rene to give a no nonsense, clear marketing plan assessment that spanned online and digital functionality through to the social strategy. It is critical for our business to have a clear plan of our income and to provide all stakeholders with evidence of how the right marketing activity can propel us forwards. Rene gave some great insight and real clarity to the planning already in place, and suggested some new methods that will have a strong impact on our lead generation. I would highly recommend a session with Rene to any business looking to solidify their marketing strategy.”
We are available on a mentoring or consulting basis by the hour, or by the day, with competitive daily rates. Long term agreements and more involved scopes of work naturally unlock better rates.
Let’s talk in strictest confidence about your challenges. In a 60 minute call, you’ll receive clarity on your challenges, qualify resources and prioritise your next steps.
Drop us a line through this page we’ll get straight back to you.