Do you find it difficult to have a clear picture of who your customers are?
Would it be nice to know why they buy your type of products and services?
Do you wake up and ‘wing it’ when it comes to marketing and business development?
Are you struggling to stand out in a busy vertical or geographical market?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place.
The Vision Inspire Marketing Club has been formed by Rene Power, founder of Vision B2B Marketing and Training Ltd following a 22 year career in designing and delivering marketing programmes for employers and clients locally, regionally and internationally.
Working in the SME market, Rene has been stunned by how few companies actually have a written down marketing and promotional plan to support their business objectives.
Michelle Dalley says “Since then I have been a member of Rene’s Vision Inspire Marketing Club, a fast paced, content packed group where Rene consistently delivers high value, real world, quality marketing materials and support.”
At Vision, we take a customer led marketing view of businesses in their operating environment. If good marketing serves to ‘meet customers’ needs profitably’, we want to ensure as many SMEs as possible give themselves the best possible chance of success.
But hiring a marketing professional is expensive, as is contracting one on a freelance basis.
A structured programme for SMEs
Now, SMEs the world over can tap into an accessible platform that delivers a structured programme of learning together with topical updates and tactical tips to advance brand building, drive trust, expedite customer transaction and foster long term customer advocacy.
This is what’s coming up between January and May 2018. (Dropbox download).
Here’s a summary of what founder members of the Vision Inspire marketing club enjoy:
- Twice weekly email tips and advice on marketing planning and implementation.
- Content covering everything from planning to implementation, the latest techniques and the newest tools, as well as advice on technology. An editorial calendar is available below and is pinned to the Facebook group.
- Private Facebook group where community members can meet, network, learn and share.
- A place to discuss marketing challenges and find support for common problems. Discussion threads started by Rene and members.
- Weekly Facebook Live Q&As within the private Facebook community.
- Initially hosted by Rene in support of the editorial calendar for the group, with options for members to contribute over time.
- A new monthly guide every month
- Exclusive content that digs deeper and provides tangible actionable advice for members.
- Exclusive enrollment to the exploded “Incredible 12 Week Marketing Plan”.
- The first 18 weeks focused on breaking down every individual element of our bite-size seminar touring the UK in 2017. We’ll help you understand your market, find your niche, identify your customers and walk through the entire marketing planning and creation process – and create your first Incredible 12 Week Marketing Plan. All now available on demand.
Lock in a brilliant monthly price which will last for the life of your membership today.
Mark Terrell says “The value Rene puts into the group is fantastic, I recommend all small business owners to get and handle on their marketing and in particular to join Rene’s group!”
But there’s more…
The Incredible 12 Week Marketing Plan workbook and templates. Value £49.
This includes Word and Excel templates that not only help you form a plan but manage it too. These templates will help you quickly and confidently develop new content for your website, guides, blog posts, emails, video scripts, social media posts and more. Accessible in the Facebook group.
Julie Scott says “I’ve joined previous online marketing ‘clubs’ where in reality they just took your money and sent you emails. The Vision B2B club is far more interactive and Rene is instantly accessible for advice and support.”
More incredible membership extras
Still undecided? Other benefits that being a founder member of Vision Inspire brings:
- Co-host Facebook Live and Zoom live broadcasts
- To support the community feel of our platform, we’ll be giving our members the opportunity to broadcast to the group, sharing ideas and experiences and positioning their expertise to their fellow members.
- Social media following
- We’ll follow you on social media and give you occasional shout outs to amplify your brand online across our Twitter, Facebook. Linkedin and Instagram accounts numbering nearly 10,000 connections as well as our growing email database.
- 20% discounts on 1-2-1 coaching calls
- Rene can help you on a 1-2-1 basis at a super low rate.
- Affiliate scheme
- Introduce new members and we’ll credit back a month’s membership or gift you a free coaching call.
- Spot prizes and contests
- We’ll run spot contests that will award members anything from free coaching calls, free tickets to events, free speaking opportunities to free months.
- PR exposure
- We’ll reference selected group members when we generate PR around the Vision Inspire Club and also here on the main website.
- 20% discounts on Vision Inspire and Vision B2B live events
- Includes a range of seminars and masterclasses being planned around the UK as part of Rene’s #4NPowerTrip.
All for only £45 a month.
Kylie Jones says “I joined his Vision Marketing Club a few months back and it has proved invaluable. The advice and support in the group is amazing!”
What are you waiting for? We’d love you to join us on the inside and think we’ve put together an incredible package for you.
What your £45/month gets you
- 8 emails a month delivering you amazing marketing tips and advice
- A purpose built Facebook group only for members; the new home for SME marketing
- 4 Facebook Live Q&As around the topics and challenges that matter to you
- A walk through Incredible 12 Week Marketing Plan programme
- The awesome Vision StratPlanner Excel book to create a solid marketing plan
- Access to hours of video and guides immediately
- A new, practical guide every month
- Facebook Live and Zoom broadcasting opportunities to the group
- Added social media buzz for your brand
- PR opportunities for your business
- Spot prizes
- Affiliate scheme
- Discounts on coaching calls and live events.