You’ve heard from colleagues that it can be an effective place to make connections in companies you want to talk to and also to build your profile…
But maybe, you just don’t know how or where to start?
Mastering Linkedin for B2B
Our new half day workshops in Manchester this May will help you to
- Fall back in love with Linkedin
- Grow your network
- Build your profile
- Engage your community
- Influence the people that matter most to you
- Find new customers for your products and services.
During these sessions taking place on 3rd and 4th May, we’re breaking down Linkedin into eight components to ensure you are set up to make the most of it.
- Making your Linkedin profile work harder for you
- Using status updates to build and engage your network
- Using advanced search to find the right contacts
- Connection etiqutte – connecting and being connected with
- Using groups to raise your profile
- Publishing on Linkedin to boost your expert positioning
- Using company pages to promote your business
- Making the most of boosted accounts / advertising options on Linkedin
Your Mastering Linkedin ticket price includes the following:-
- Half day course delivery
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Tea and coffee midway through the session
- A light buffet lunch for morning sessions; snacks for afternoon sessions
- Free parking at Sale Golf Club (venue for 4N Sales meetings) for the duration of the course.
- Two brilliant post event bonuses…
Attending delegates will receive two incredible bonuses by email within 24 hours:
Bonus 1: The slides from the session as a PDF, with slide notes where used.
Bonus 2: The latest version of Rene’s Brilliant B2B Digital Marketing – complete 250 page guide as a full colour PDF post-event.
And we’ve even EXTENDED THE EARLY BIRD single and tandem “bring a friend for less” tickets to save you 24% if booked by 22nd April.
Book your tickets TODAY and lock in the half day course on your preferred date, all materials and TWO incredible bonuses for an incredible Early Bird price.
Please take a look at my Linkedin Pulse post “How to build Profile, Community and Influence on Linkedin” for some tips ahead of booking your training session.