Are you waking up and winging it?
Here’s the thing, I’ve attended at least 200 small business networking events, speaking at over 100, attended conferences of all sizes and trained probably 500 people since going solo 2 years ago. Here’s what I’ve learned.
- Small businesses need new customers to survive and thrive.
- But they’re terrified of marketing. By terrified, I mean, when faced with the abundant options to promote themselves, most don’t know where or how to start.
On an average day do you wake up and spontaneously …
- Write blog posts that no-one is interested in reading?
- Send a promotional email and wonder why no-one bites?
- Hit Linkedin and write an article to see little engagement?
- Go Live on Facebook with next to no-one watching?
- Put out some tweets for the first time in ages and see no interest?
Or do you play to your strengths and work to a plan?
I’ve provided thousands of SME business owners with an Incredible 12 Week Marketing Plan to both focus and integrate their marketing effort around critical customer problems so they are more focused and ‘market with intent’.
The Incredible 12 Week Marketing Plan demands a focus on a target customer/problem and a dedicated buyer’s guide, blogging, email and social media approach that really delivers warm leads.
Message me if you want a free download worksheet.
Working with a marketing consultant
Admitting you need help in a specialist area like marketing is a fantastic place to start. But it can be expensive and risky if you get it wrong.
That’s why we’re offering something different from today.
Up to now, the ways people have been able to dial into my 22 years award winning experience in marketing has been as follows
- Hearing me speak – upcoming tonight Chutney and Chat Manchester, 4N events in Lancaster 6th October, Tamworth 19th October, Didsbury 16th Nov and Chester 29th Nov, and the Chester Business Show on 2 Nov.
- Joining my Vision Inspire Club. Monthly passes from £30 to access an insane amount of video tutorials, downloadable workbooks, guides, daily tips and the most supportive marketing group online.
- Attend one of my CIM Digital in a Day courses from £100. Master a 7-step approach to digital marketing strategy that I documented in a 250 page ebook Brilliant B2B Digital Marketing.
- Book a marketing planning day from, £400, to spend a whole day creating a unique plan for you and your business.
- Hire me on an ongoing basis to help manage your marketing activity.
But there is something missing.
People want a sounding board. People want advice. People want accountability.
So today I’m launching POWER-UPs – a group of special one-hour consulting sessions that give people all the focus of a day together squeezed into an hour and delivered over the phone or online.
Perfect for busy professionals wanting to tap into a super experienced second opinion.
POWER-UPs initially cover
- Marketing planning
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Linkedin strategy
- Website marketing and strategy
Each offer has an RRP of £99 and includes the following:-
Listing from next week at £99, always booked and paid in advance. But I have three launch offers.
OFFER 1: A POWER-UP FOR £65 if booked today (Wednesday 27th September) If you’re on the Live and have commented between the start and end of the broadcast, you can access a POWER-UP for £65. But it has to be booked and paid for TODAY.
OFFER 2: A POWER-UP FOR £79 (if booked by end of Thursday 28th September) Still time to grab a great deal on a POWER-UP for £79 if you leave it until Thursday 29th September.
OFFER 3: TWO POWER-UPS FOR £150 (if booked by end of Friday 29th September)
Book two POWER-UPs for £150 before the end of the week.
PRICES REVERT TO £99 at the end of the week.
So, there you have it POWER-UPs – one hour of in-depth marketing fine tuning from me, Rene Power, CIM qualified, Chartered Marketer, award winning marketer with 22 years experience behind me.
Stop it with the waking up and wining it.
Start the marketing with intent.
Be seen as the expert you are.
Win the customers you want the most.
Begin to charge what you’re worth.