René, through his agency consulting roles, and as a privately hired expert trainer, has built a significant and enviable track record in B2B training focused on marketing management.
Vision B2B is currently retained by Rolls-Royce to deliver brand management and digital technology for customer service courses; by the Association of Public Service Excellence to deliver strategic and tactical marketing courses for UK councils; and by the Chartered Institute of Marketing to deliver our expansive Digital in a Day course for marketers.
Imran Farooq MD & Senior Examiner in Digital Marketing, CEO MMC Learning says
“Rene is leading the way in digital marketing and social media for business. He has been a champion for giving back and sharing his expertise and knowledge to students at University both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Hope to do a lot more work with him in the future!”
In-company b2b training assignments to date have included:
- Sanofi Aventis – design and delivery of a bespoke four-day European Marketing Excellence Training (MET) programme for global pharmaceutical company. Aimed at product and sales managers covering the essentials of patient based forecasting, running market research programmes and briefing creative agencies. This ran across 20 countries over a nine-month period.
- Halma plc – delivery of a bespoke 7 steps to B2B digital marketing and facilitation of event with combination of talks and workshops for marketing managers operating in industrial process markets.
- Cruise.co.uk – delivery of a bespoke digital marketing half day session focusing on blogging, social media and Google+ to a group of freelance cruise consultants.
- Rolls Royce plc [live client] – design and delivery of digital sessions as part of a long running customer influencing programme in China aviation market. Outline and samples slides can be viewed on request.
- Prince’s Trust [live client]- design and delivery of a digital marketing toolkit training session for young entrepreneurs.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing – CIM [live client] – design and delivery of digital PR and content marketing (blogging) bootcamps for professional marketers.
- Courses covering digital marketing and social media management are in development with two prominent Universities are at an early stage. More on those soon.
Dr John Dakin Programme Leader MBA, University of Derby says
“Very happy to recommend Rene on the basis of his depth of expertise in digital marketing and social media. I can equally endorse his work and value as an expert and visiting speaker for undergraduate / postgraduate students on marketing and business programmes. Look forward to working with him again in the future.”
Approach – What you can expect:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages – up front understanding of topic, date, venue, format, group and learning objectives.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how to best serve you and your audience. This will include course content, audience demographics, critical timelines for teaching content and materials, promotion of event (if public), agrees any additional requirements – pre/post training and any materials like books/guides being made available. At this point we would agree a firm price and payment terms.
- An announcement about your event on our blog and social media channels assuming that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience. Much of our content is practitioner based – we like to inspire and give lots of guidance on tips, tricks, tools and techniques that have worked for us.
- A custom post event resource including the slides used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources that might be helpful. Often, if there has been some element of workshopping, this can be captured within the final resource too. (For an additional fee, we can consider recording the audio or video and creating an interactive post event piece).
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure the session met your expectations – and where to improve.